Chicken Cheese Balls
Chicken cheese balls are delectable appetizer, an apt one for kids, in fact you can serve to your guests too.
Actually few years back when I had made smokey chicken cheese balls , that time many people requested me to put up the same but something in deep fried as smokey chicken cheese balls were made in app pan by me where as they did not have an appe pan.
So here is my cheesy crispy chicken cheese balls recipe for all of them.
You may also like
- 250 gms chicken keema ( mince )
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tb coriander leaves
- 3-4 crushed green chilies
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp red chilly flakes
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp butter (melted )
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- cheese block chopped into small cubes
- 2 -3 tbsp all purpose flour
- bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN CHEESE BALLS
- In a large bowl add , chicken mince (pulsed into fine in food processor ) salt , pepper powder , ginger garlic paste, paprika powder, mixed herbs, chilly flakes, cornflour, coriander leaves , egg yolk( preserve white for later use), crushed green chillies , mix everything well .
- Add butter and mix well and keep aside for half an hour for marination.
- Now apply little oil in your palms, take a small amount of chicken mixture and roll into a ball , now flatten it and keep a cheese cube in between , cover it and make a shape of ball.
- Repeat the process and make such balls with the remaining chicken mixture.
- Side by side heat oil in a deep pan or kadhai , slow down the gas once the oil is hot.
- Now roll each chicken cheese balls in all purpose flour then in egg white and lastly in bread crumbs .
- Repeat the same procedure with all the chicken balls and now place few at a time in hot oil and deep fry until they turn crisp and golden in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and fry the other remaining chicken cheese balls in batches .
- Serve hot with ketch up or any king of chutneys.
- Increase or decrease the amount of green chilies as per your taste.
- Increase or decrease the amount of paprika powder and other seasonings as per your taste.