Creamy Noodles Kabab
Creamy Noodles Kabab / Noodles kabbabs are lip smacking and delicious snacks served with mint coriander chutney or red chilly chutney or schezwan chutney. These delectable Creamy Noodles kabab are loved by all age groups as it’s creamy texture makes it so delicious. Here is the recipe of Creamy Noodles Kabab / Noodles kabbabs.
You may also like
- 100 gms chicken boneless
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cups noodles
- 3-4 green chilies crushed in mortar pestle
- 1 small tsp pepper powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tbsp chilly flakes
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour ( maida )
- 1 cups milk
- 3-4 tbsp coriander leaves
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp green chilly sauce
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup cheese grated ( optional )
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 2 -3 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2-3 cups vermicelli (seviyan )
- 1/8 tsp pepper powder
- Oil for deep frying
HOW TO MAKE NOODLES KABAB
- Boil chicken with ginger garlic paste and salt , once done shred the chicken and keep aside .
- Boil separately water with some salt and 1 tbsp soya sauce , add 1/4 packet hakka noodles roughly crushed , boil until al dente , drain and keep aside .
- Whisk 1 eggs with 1 tbsp water and salt , until fluffy and keep aside.
- Crush corn flakes roughly in a large bowl or plate , and combine it with bread crumbs , mix and keep aside , if you using roasted seviyan then skip this step , crush some seviyan into small pieces and keep aside. ( I have used seviyan ( vermicelli ) )
- Now prepare white sauce , in a sauce pan heat butter and add all purpose flour ( maida ) and saute for a couple of minutes .
- Gradually add milk , stirring it to avoid lumps , now add salt , 1/8 tsp pepper , mix well . Remove the pan from heat . Let the sauce come to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, add chicken , boiled noodles , salt , 1 small tsp pepper powder , crushed green chilies , chilly flakes, mixed herbs,
grated cheese ( optional ) , mayonnaise, coriander leaves and white sauce , mix everything well . ( do not panic , in this step the mixture would be sticky and a bit thick saucy type ) NOTE : Here in this step if you think that you will not able to handle sticky and saucy mixture , then just refrigerate the chicken mixture for about an hour and then once the mixture gets body to it , shape them and dip in egg wash and then roll in breadcrumbs .
- Take a medium sized chicken noodles mixture and shape it into a flat medium or large round size patty. Make rest of the patty with the remaining mixture.
- In a kadhai heat sufficient oil, now dip each flat disc in egg wash and then roll in cornflakes and breadcrumb mixture or roughly crushed seviyan , shallow fry them in batches until golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve creamy noodles kabab hot with coriander mint chutney or chilly chutney and lemon wedges.
- You can either roll in crushed roasted seviyan ( vermicelli ) or in crushed cornflakes bread crumbs mixture.
- You can even roll Creamy Noodles Kabab in just bread crumbs and fry.
- Increase or decrease number of green chilies depending on your preferences in this Creamy Noodles Kabab recipe.
- If you feel the mixture after adding the white prepared sauce is too sticky and you are not able to manage it , shape them and Refrigerate for an hour , at the time of frying remove the cutlet from refrigerator half an hour before frying , dip in egg wash , roll in vermicelli / cornflakes breadcrumbs mixture and fry them golden brown.
- Decrease or increase the use of pepper powder in Creamy Noodles Kabab as per your preference.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 Minutes.
SERVES: 2-3 Persons.