Keto recipe Chicken Creamy
Keto recipe Chicken Creamy is a delicious, easy, quick and delectable appetizer. In fact in my Keto diet I served as a main course and not as an appetizer, as its too filling.
When I started with Keto diet , I found over all recipes on net are not suitable for Indians. So I thought by updating a few Keto recipes of mine. It would really help Indians , that many variations can be done with Chicken and not just prepare the same menu everyday.
In this Keto recipe Seasoned Chicken is stir fry in butter and then the gravy is cooked by adding directly to it. Its quick and less time consuming , but the taste is extraordinary. Do try it , here is my Recipe of Chicken Creamy.
You may also try my other Keto Recipes
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast ( 250 gms)
- 150 gms full fat sour cream (approximately between 1/2 to 3/4 cup )
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup spring onions( greens and bulbs both )
- 1/8 tsp pepper powder
HOW TO MAKE KETO RECIPE CHICKEN CREAMY
- Wash , clean and chop chicken breast piece into 2 portions.
- Rub salt and pepper on the chicken pieces and keep aside for 1 hour .
- Wash , drain and chop the greens and white bulbs and keep aside.
- Now in a non stick fry pan , add butter , when the butter is melted and marinated chicken breast halves.
- Fry the chicken on medium heat for 7- 8 minutes , flip and fry the other side too for 7-8 minutes.
- Cook until chicken is almost done.
- Add the chopped green onions and stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sour cream and salt , mix well . Cook for 4-5 minutes until the sauce thickens .
- Serve hot with fresh salad.