Keto Tandoori Chicken recipe
Keto Tandoori Chicken is a delicious , easy and lip smacking appetizer. Keto Tandoori chicken is marinated in spices and curd and then grilled until thoroughly cooked. Indian Tandoori Chicken is loved by all age group and is one of the famous appetizers and this Keto Tandoori chicken is very close to its normal indian version. When you get to have your favorite tandoori Chicken during diet , then what better one can ask for. Here is my Keto Tandoori Chicken recipe, enjoy your diet with your favorite appetizer.
You may also like my other Keto recipes
KETO TANDOORI CHICKEN INGREDIENTS:
- 1 kg chicken leg pieces
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp kashmir red chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 1/2 tsp tikhalal red chilly powder
- Salt as per taste
- Olive oil
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHICKEN TANDOORI:
- Clean , wash and pat dry the chicken leg pieces and make 4-5 slits in each pieces.
- In a large bowl add chicken legs and all the ingredients mentioned under ” FIRST MARINATION ” mix well and rub the ingredients over the slits too , so that the juice and salt penetrates deep inside the chicken leg .Marinate the chicken legs for an hour .
- Now in a bowl add all the ingredients mentioned under ” SECOND MARINATION” and mix well . Pour this mixture over chicken legs , mix well and marinate for 2-3 hours . Just check the salt and if needed add more of it .( I preferably marinate it for over night but you can keep for 2-3 hours )
- In a non stick pan , drizzle some olive oil and roast the chicken pieces for 5-7 minutes , flip and roast the other side too .
- Cook until the chicken pieces are done , but make sure that you keep fliping so that both the sides are completely done . You can even press the chicken with the spatula if you think the leg pieces are not frying properly.
- Now on gas stove, keep tandoori grill plate and place the leg pieces on it and roast over high flame , to give that perfect grill effect. Keep shifting the chicken leg piece , so that it gets grilled from all over and not just one side .Flip and grill the other side too .If you think that your chicken leg pieces are not done properly and need to be cooked for some more time , so here in this step keep the chicken pieces on gas stove for long time on slow flame and grill both the sides. Here not only the chicken will get the grilling effect but will also be cooked more properly. ( If you want you can baste the chicken leg with 1 tsp butter too during the time of grilling on gas stove ) OR
- Preheat the oven on 180 Degree C for 10 minutes, lay the chicken leg pieces on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Roast the chicken pieces for 30 – 40 minutes ,until the chicken is completely done.
- Serve hot with spicy onions rings and mint coriander chutney.
- If you want to make this chicken leg pieces and are not following any kind of diet then add 2 tbsp tandoori masala and 1/2 tsp garam masala powder more.
- You can even add red chilly powder as per your taste if you are not following keto diet.
- You can cook the chicken pieces in non stick pan or in oven its all depends on your preference.
- 1 kg chicken leg pieces – 0 gram
- 1 tsp red chilly powder – 1.42 gram
- 1 tbsp lemon juice – 1.3 gram
- 1 tsp olive oil – 0 gram
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste – 2gram
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder – 1 gram
- 1 tsp kashmir red chilly powder – 1.42 gram
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder- 0.24 gram
- 1/2 cup thick curd – 4 gram
PREPARATION TIME : 30 – 40 MINUTE . (EXTRA TIME FOR MARINATION)
SERVES: 4 PERSONS.