Green Keema Recipe
Green keema is really very easy to make without much time… as I always say that most of my Recipes which I share are easy , simple but outstanding in taste.
Hara Matar Keema has a very vibrant green color with the perfect taste balanced with coriander and green chillies freshly grounded paste…..Here is my Recipe of Hara Mutor Keema
You may also like my following recipes. These are Bakra Eid Special Recipes too
- 300-350gms lamb mince ( Keema )
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 – 4 pepper corns
- 3/4 bunch Coriander leaves
- 5 -6 green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
HOW TO MAKE GREEN KHEEMA
1. In a pan, add keema, salt, ginger garlic paste, bay leaves, pepper corns, cumin seeds and cook on low flame until keema is dry.
2. Add 1 cup of water, cover and cook until keema is completely done.
3.Grind 5 green chillies and coriander leaves into fine paste.
4. Pour this green coriander and green chillies paste with green peas in keema and mix everything well, adjust salt.
5. Now in a fry pan heat oil, add 2 – 3 silted whole green chillies, fry and add to haara keema.
Simmer for 15 Minutes and off the gas.
6. Serve hot lemon wedges and raw onion rings and have it with lachedar parathas or plain parathas. ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat)
- If you using non frozen green peas (pack) then add the fresh green peas during the time when you add keema, because packed frozen green peas doesn’t take much time to be cooked but the latter does.
- Best part of this Recipe is you can reduce the usage of oil as per your preferences.
- Increase or decrease green chillies as per your taste.
- Best when hand chopped mutton keema.
Dont Forget to subscribe my youtube channel for video recipes by clicking here
PREPARATION TIME: 30 – 35 Minutes.
SERVES: 2- 3 Persons.