Paneer pakora is damn tasty, simply yummy as paneer is tossed with coriander mint chutney on both the sides and then deep fried into crispy fritters with green capsicum.
The covering that is of gram flour gives you a crispy and crunchy effect and that is because of cornflour that I have added to the gram mixture, its a fritter with a twist hope you all like it…here is my Recipe of Paneer Pakora with shimla mirch.
- 5-6 chopped Paneer into medium sized square cubes
- 1-2 Capsicum
- 1 cup besan
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes| red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 nos chopped green chilly
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Thick Coriander mint chutney
- Oil for frying
You may also like
HOW TO MAKE PANEER PAKORA
1.Chop paneer and capsicum into small square shape, almost both equal size.
In a bowl add besan, salt, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, red chilly flakes, green chilly chopped, ginger garlic paste, cornflour, baking soda. Mix everything well with the help of water and make a medium consistency batter.
2.Take paneer and on one side , spread 1 tsp corinader mint chutney (apply like a cheese spread) then place capsicum on it. Now do the same procedure on the other side of paneer. ( if you want you can make pakode’s/fritters by applying coriander mint chutney on just one side of the paneer and then placing capsicum on it)
3. Heat oil in a kadhai, now dip the paner shimla mirch in prepared besan ( gram flour ) ,evenly coating it in besan mixture, slowly put them in the oil and deep fry on medium to low flame until they turn crispy.
4.Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with coriander mint chutney.
- You can make Paneer Pakora / Paneer Shimla Mirch Fritters by just placing Capsicum on one side instead of placing on both the sides.
- Use capsicum that has more of flat surface instead of the curvy pieces so that it would be more easier to place next to paneer. ( as placing capsicum is diificult unless you choose the right portion of capsicum)
PREPARATION TIME: Approximately 30 Minutes.
SERVES: 3- 4 Persons