Coriander Mint Chutney Recipe ( Pudina Chutney )
Green chutney that is made of coriander and mint leaves has this fresh vibrant green color, its teamed with tandoori chicken, fried snacks – such as potato bhajiyas ( pakode) , onion bhajiyas ( pakode) , wada pav as well as in road side chaat, which tastes yumm….with this delicious green chutney.
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves
- Few mint leaves
- 6 – 7 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp tamarind pulp
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 3-4 nos green chilies (if you want more spicy increase the no of chilies )
- Water to make desired consistency
HOW TO MAKE GREEN CORIANDER MINT CHUTNEY
- Remove the stalks of coriander and mint leaves.
- Blend all the above ingredients into a smooth paste.
Do not make the consistency too thick nor too thin.
Subscribe my youtube channel for more video recipes by clicking here