Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a tempting and delicious dessert which all most every one loves I am sure. I love chocolate in any form so I keep experimenting desserts which has chocolate in it. In fact I made some recipes which were no originally in chocolate but were created by me such as Chocolate Firni , Lauki Chocolate shots. This Recipe is a No churn recipe of Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Well the chocolate powder added here in this Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe is of Hersey’s but you can add any good quality coco powder for better taste. The most important aspect here is Whipping cream , which should have 25% – 50 % fat. The heavy cream has good amount of fat but others do not have so you will have to whip the cream to that extent so that your ice cream gets volume. If it is Amul’s whipping Cream you can prepare with this recipe, but If you have fresh cream which has less fat in it then you need to convert it into heavy cream. You can even prepare chocolate in Ice cream maker too.
Here is the recipe of No Churn Eggless Chocolate Chip Ice cream Recipe.
You may also like these recipes
- 1 cup full fat cream ( 25 % – 50% )
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2-2.5 tbsp full fat milk
- 1/6 cup sugar ( 2.5 to 3 tbsp )
- 1.5 tbsp coco powder
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
How to make Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Pour milk in a pan and warm it, make sure you do not boil it.
- Turn off the gas when milk gets warm and add sugar into it. Mix it well till it dissolves into it.
- If your sugar is not dissolving then you may turn on the gas for a while till it dissolves. Turn off the gas.
- Add coco powder and mix it well.
- Now add condensed milk and mix it well and let it reach to room temperature.
- Blend the chilled cream with the help of hand blender till it reaches stiff peak. ( make sure you refrigerate the blender blades for an hour before you start blending the chilled cream))
- Add your chocolate mixture into whip cream and fold gently with the help of a spatula.
- Add Chocolate chips and fold in lightly.
- Transfer all mixture into an air tight container.
- Garnish with Chocolate Chips.
- Now freeze it for 6-8 hours.
- Serve Chocolate Chip Ice cream Cold.
- You can add home made condensed milk or store bought, both are fine.
- You can garnish with more chocolate chips then mentioned above in this Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe.
- You can use amul whipping cream too, it has 35 % fat in it.
- You can add any whipping cream which has 25 % – 50 % fat.
- I have added heavy cream but you can add any, as the other whipping cream will take more time to whipping then the heavy cream. But it will eventually be whipped.
- Amul has come up wit whipping cream which has red and white packing, you can follow the same above mentioned procedure for this whipping cream.
- Where as the Amul cream that has 25% fat which comes in blue and white packing can also be added until you convert it into heavy cream.
PREPARATION TIME : 5 Minutes.
COOKING TIME : 10 – 15 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 15 – 20 Minutes.
SERVES: 4 Persons.