Nacho Cheese sauce
Nacho Cheese sauce is a creamy, delicious and scrumptious sauce served with Nachos or any other deep fried appetizers or snacks.
Nacho Cheese Sauce is served with Nacho chips and Red salsa sauce, both the recipes are updated above ingredients section. Well if you want to watch the Video Recipe of Nacho Cheese sauce, the link is after “METHOD”‘ and just before Food hacks.
Well what I have noticed that the main ingredient here is a good quality processed cheese as I have made with Amul cheese block and the taste was not that great but then I made with Britannia processed cheese and the taste was really good. So you need a better and good quality processed cheese to get that much needed cheesy, creamy and rich texture.
Cheese sauce is a delicious recipe, which I have made many a times but never got the chance to put up on my blog for what so ever reason. But this time when I made Nacho chips and served with red salsa sauce and cheese sauce so I thought to update this recipe. Here is my recipe of Cheese sauce.
You may even like :
- 2 tsp all purpose flour
- 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup – 1 and 1/4 cup full fat milk
- 1 block cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- salt to taste
How to make Cheese sauce :
- In a non stick pan or kadhai, add butter and melt it over a medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted add all purpose flour.
- Mix well and roast for about a minute or til the flour has an aromatic fragrance. Make sure you stir continuously.
- Add slowly and gradually milk and stir continuously so that no lumps are formed.
- Cook it for a minute, add salt and paprika powder. mix well.
- Off the gas and then add grated processed cheese and let it melt.
- Once the cheese is completely melt and the mixture is creamy and smooth consistency. The cheese sauce is ready to serve with Nachos.
FOOD HACKS :
- Well the main ingredient here is a good quality processed cheese as per what I noticed I have made with Amul cheese block and the taste was not that great but then I made with Britannia processed cheese and the taste was really good.
- Recipes links and videos of Nacho chips and Red salsa sauce in “YOU MAY EVEN LIKE” CATEGORY.
- You can even add Tabasco sauce for much added flavor to the cheese sauce.
- You can add red chilly powder too if you do not have paprika powder.
- You can even add cayenne powder instead of paprika powder.
- Use medium or thick skillet to roast the flour, so when you turn off the gas and add cheese it will melt as the skillet will be hot enough for a long time.
- You can even warm it again if you do not want to serve it immediately. You just have to add 1/4 cup milk or 1/4 cup water and warm it in a non stick pan till the consistency loosens and you get the desired textured.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 Minutes.
COOKING TIME : 10 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 15 Minutes.
SERVES: 5-6 Persons.