Salsa Sauce is delicious and lip smacking Mexican sauce served with Nacho chips. Red salsa sauce is made in different ways such as you can pulse the tomatoes and rest of the ingredients to medium chunks or small chunks or you can either serve just chopped tomatoes with rest of all the chopped ingredients. Salsa is served in both the ways.
Red salsa sauce is served with Nacho chips and Nacho cheese sauce, both the recipes are updated above ingredients section. Well if you want to watch the Video Recipe of Red salsa sauce, the link is after METHOD and just before Food hacks.
Well some add can tomatoes and some add fresh ones, both are fine. But here in this recipe I have fire grilled my tomatoes, you can even blanch it. Both the ways are fine. But for best results I would recommend you to fire roast it, as it enhances the taste.
YOU MAY EVEN LIKE:
- 400 gms tomatoes
- 3-4 sliced jalepinos ( canned)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
How to Make Salsa Sauce :
- Roast the tomatoes on grilling plate on gas directly. Make sure you rotate the tomatoes so that they get roasted from all the sides.
- Once all the tomatoes are roasted, let them be cool.
- Now peel the skin and discard the skin as well as the stem portion.
- In a food processor grind coarsely garlic. Now in the same food processor add coriander leaves, tomatoes, salt to taste, onions, lemon juice and jalapenos and grind just for few seconds or until medium chunk texture. You can blend them accordingly the way you want like medium sized or small sized chunks of tomatoes.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and refrigerate it for sometime or at least half an hour and serve with Nacho chips and cheese sauce.
FOOD HACKS :
- You can take can tomatoes or even fire roasted can tomatoes.
- Recipes links and videos of Nacho chips and Nachos cheese sauce in “YOU MAY EVEN LIKE” CATEGORY.
- You can blanch the tomatoes instead of gas grilled ones.
- For best result and delicious taste fire grill the tomatoes instead of using blanch ones.
- You can even add chopped tomatoes directly too with out blanching or fire grilling it.
- You can even serve like chop the tomatoes, add all the ingredients in a bowl including chopped tomatoes, crushed garlic, chopped coriander leaves and chopped jalapenos, mix well and refrigerate it.Serve with Nacho chips.
- You can add half or 1 fresh chopped jalapenos instead of can jalapenos.
- Well you can pulse the tomatoes and rest of the ingredients to medium chunks or small chunks or you can either serve just chopped tomatoes with rest of all the chopped ingredients. Salsa is served in both the ways.
PREPARATION TIME: 7-8 Minutes.
COOKING TIME: 3-4 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 10 -12 Minutes
SERVES: 3-4 Persons.