Cheese Corn Balls
Cheese corn balls are a delectable combination bind together which gives a delicious and irresistible taste to dish. If you are cheese and corn lover then this Cheese Corn balls recipe is an apt one for you .
These corn chees balls are easy to make and loved by all age groups , you can serve it with coriander mint chutney or home made chilly chutney or ketchup. Without much ado here is my Cheese Corn Ball recipe.
You may also like these recipes
- 1/2 cup sweet corns kernels
- 1/2 cup grated processed cheese
- 1 medium sized boiled potato
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp chilly flakes
- 1-2 tbsp maida or cornflour
- 5-6 tbsp milk
- 1-2 green chillies chopped or crushed
- Bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE CORN BALLS
- Boil corns, let it cool completely , then crush corns and keep aside.
- Now in a large bowl add crushed corns, mashed potato , cheese, cornflour or maida ,mixed herbs , chilly flakes, coriander leaves and crushed green chillies .
- Mix everything well and bind to gether ,making small sized balls.
- Now dip each balls in milk and roll in bread crumb and keep aside .
- Heat oil in kadhai , once the oil is hot , drop 2-4 balls at a time , fry the cheese ball on medium flame until golden and crisp, fry in batches.
- Drain on an absorbent paper , serve cheese corn balls hot with coriander mint chutney or red chilly chutney or any other chutney or ketchup of your choice.
- Do not crush the corns too much , its better if you crush them in mortar pestle .
- You can even use corn cob , just chop it into 2 pieces and boil in pressure cooker , once its done , cool it and with a knife
- Initially shape 1 or 2 balls , dip in milk , roll in breadcrumbs and deep fry them in hot oil on medium flame until golden and crisp, if the balls start separating that means the cheese balls are not binded properly or the cornflour powder / all purpose flour is less , so add 1 tbsp more of cornflour / all purpose flour and then bind and continue the procedure.
- If you want you can make in Appe Pan as it takes very less oil to be done . Just add 1 tsp oil in each slot , place one ball in one section and fry for few minutes , flip upside down and cook for few minutes until golden and crisp.
- If you do not have mixed herbs nor chilly flakes just add pepper powder with the rest ingredients and continue to make the corn cheese balls.