Mayonnaise dip is a very simple, delicious and scrumptious mayo based dipping sauce where mint and coriander leaves with green chilies are added to give that extra kick to Mayonnaise. You can use this recipe as mayo substitute. I use this Mayonnaise dip with Burger, and other recipes. Its delicious and a very good boring mayo substitute. Usually Mayonnaise shelf life is 5-7 days when store in fridge but make sure you consume this dip within 2-3 days when in fridge. Reason for that is it has coriander and mint leaves which would not be good after 2-3 days. So make sure your family consumes whole lot in a day or two, and I am sure there wont be any left when you done with this recipe. It has extremely rich taste and my family loves it.
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise ( plain or garlic flavor)
- salt as per taste
- 2 green chilies
HOW TO MAKE MAYONNAISE DIP
1.Mix all the above ingredients except lemon juice and salt, in food processor and grind to fine paste, empty in a serving bowl add salt and lime juice, mix everything well.
2. Serve with crispy chicken or with any other chicken or veg starters or can use for any burgers.
- you can increase or decrease the green chilies according to your preferences.( I have added 3 small green chilies for spicy Dip )
- You can use plain mayonnaise or garlic mayonnaise , it totally depends on u . ( I have used garlic flavored mayonnaise )
- you can make sandwiches too, For sandwiches , chop the edges, add shredded boiled chicken , apply 1 tbsp on each bread, cover with the other , cut into triangles, your mayo mint sandwiches are ready.
You may also like my other recipes