Chicken lollipop also known as Drums Of Heaven are chicken wings marinated into sauces and then deep fried into crispy golden drumsticks. Its an appetizer though a famous one all over the country, an Indo Chinese cuisine teamed with spicy sauce or dips to give that extra kick to fried lollies. This lip smacking recipe is one of the most favorite appetizer of indian people. This cuisine can be enjoyed by adult and kids too.
You may also like following recipes
- 1/2 kg chicken lollipop
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
- 3 tbsp cornstarch (corn flour)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili paste / red chili powder
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- Red color ( optional )
- Salt as per taste
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN LOLLIPOP
- Wash chicken and in a bowl mix all the above ingredients well except eggs, all purpose flour (maida) and cornflour.
- Marinate it for 3 – 4 hours preferably overnight, just before frying add maida, egg and cornflour and mix everything well.
- Taste the marinade drumsticks to ensure that the taste is perfect with even quantity of everything.
- Heat oil in kadhai, and add lollipop one by one with proper coating , deep fry the chicken lolipop on low flame until crispy and golden in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, Serve hot with schezwan sauce.
PREPARATION TIME : 30 Minutes ( extra time for marination )
SERVES: 4 – 5 Persons.
NOTE: When you add the chicken lollipop in oil , make sure that each lollipop is perfectly coated.
If you like the recipe share it with your family and friends and comment .