Chicken Lollipop Gravy
Chicken Lollipop is a house hold name by now, as every one knows its a Indo Chinese cuisine but here the recipe is not just chicken lollipop that is teamed with schezwan sauce, have prepared a special gravy with the basic sauces so that one can have it with fried rice or Rumali roti. It sounds a bit awkward as Chinese cuisine is never served with rumali roti or tandoori roti / butter naan but there is int any hard and fast rule either. So why not give it a try.
- Fried Crispy Chicken lollipops. ( Refer to my chicken lollipop recipe )
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 – 3 green chillies minced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- pinch of sugar
- red color ( optional )
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- Spring onions for garnishing.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN LOLLIPOP GRAVY
- In a pan heat oil, add garlic ginger , saute for a while, then add green chillies and fry for few seconds.
- Now add all the above ingredients except cornflour.
- Dilute cornflour in 1 cup of water and add to the mixture.
- Bring to boil and adjust the seasoning if required.
- In a serving bowl place the lollipops and pour this gravy, garnish with spring onions.
NOTE: During the time of serving add lollipops to the gravy or else they will become soggy.
PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes.
SERVES: 2 – 3 Persons.
If you like the recipe, share it with your friends and family.