Cheesy Chicken Bread Coins
Cheesy Chicken Bread Coins is a delectable appetizer in which I have mixed boiled potatoes with cooked shredded chicken and some grated cheese and topped on each bread coin and then shallow fried it. you can even bake until golden for healthier version .
Here is my Cheesy Chicken Bread Coins recipe.
You may also like
- 2-3 boiled and peeled potatoes
- 1/2 tsp red chilly flakes
- 1/2 cup boiled and shredded boneless chicken
- 1/4 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/8 tsp black pepper powder
- 1-2 finely chopped green chilies
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- few chopped coriander leaves
- Bread slices
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY CHICKEN BREAD COINS
- In a large bowl add roughly mashed boiled potatoes , salt, red chilly flakes , mixed herbs , grated cheese , black pepper powder , chopped green chilies , garlic powder and coriander leaves. Mix everything well and keep aside.
- Cut bread slices into round shape and keep aside.
- Now apply the potato and chicken mixture over the bread and spread evenly.
- Dust or roll the bread into cornflour .
- Heat little oil in a frying pan , place the bread side down and cook until golden and crispy. Flip and fry the other side too until golden in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketch up or any kind of chutney.
- For veg lovers , do not add boiled shredded chicken pieces , rest the procedure is same.
- For healthier version , instead of shallow frying the bread coins , do not roll in cornflour just bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes at 180 Degrees or until golden and crisp.
- Adjust the seasoning as per your preferences.
- If you intend to bake and not fry the gold coins , you can add grated cheese on top separately instead of mixing with the potato and chicken mixture.
- If you are intending to bake in oven then you can add grated cheese with potatoes and shredded chicken and can sprinkle some cheese on top of each bread coin’s too.
PREPARATION TIME : 15 Minutes.
COOKING TIME : 15 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME : 30 Minutes.
SERVES : 3-4 Persons.