Cheesy Keema Bread Pizza
Though it’s guilt free appetizer , as it’s not a deep nor shallow fried starter , you can have it any time of the day with less cheese of course , as it’s too light to have and you don’t feel too heavy on your stomach.
My easy peasy recipe of cheesy Keema or you can even call it as Kheema bread pizza , just add 1 tbsp pizza sauce on each bread , then place prepared kheema mixture and load it with grated cheese . Here’s the recipe of my cheesy Keema Bread Pizza.
You may also like
- 150 gms lamb mince
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1-2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1 green chilly chopped finely
- 1/2 small tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 small tsp garam masala powder
- chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1 cup grated cheese
- mixed herbs
- chilly flakes
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 6-8 bread slice
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY KEEMA BREAD PIZZA
- In a pan add little oil , and lamb keema add ginger garlic paste, salt , red chilly powder , cook till it is completely dry.
- Now add little water ,cover and cook on low flame until the keema is done and completely dry, now add , green chilly finely chopped, cumin powder and garam masala powder . Mix well , Garnish with coriander leaves .
- In a bowl add Grated cheese and add mixed herbs and chilly flakes too.
- Now in a muffin try grease with butter , place bread in each slots ( do not forget to chop all the edges of each bread)
- Now add a layer of grated cheese ,then add keema mixture and again the layer of cheese (loads of cheese )
- Keep in pre heat oven ( preheat for 10 minutes at 180 degree C) for 15-20 minutes on 150/180 degree.
- You can replace chicken keema with mutton Keema too.
- Add or decrease the amount of spices as per your preferences.
- You can add 1 tbsp pizza sauce on each bread and then add keema mixture and sprinkle some cheese over it.
If you like my recipe do recommend the link to your family and friends.
Feel free to comment in the comment section below.