This white soup is refreshing when you want to try something different other than Chinese soups. I want to share this recipe as its easy and healthy. All the ingredients used in this recipe is almost there on your kitchen shelf or easily available in market , so without much ado i’ll share my chicken with corns and pepper white soup recipe, as i am sure you all will like it. Its a must try recipe …………………..!!!
Chicken boneless /with bones
1/4 tsp freshly crushed black pepper
1 green capsicum finely chopped
3 – 4 baby corns chopped into rings
1 pack/ Tin of fresh corns
2 chicken cubes
2 tbsp corn flour
Salt as per taste
- Boil chicken in some water with salt , once the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken and shred it and keep aside where as preserve the chicken stock.
- In half cup of water , add corn flour and mix well. Now add this to chicken stock and cook the stock for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now in a fry pan, add butter and vegetables, fry for a minute by adding salt, pepper and chicken cubes and chicken shredded. Sauté for a while and pour this in chicken stock , stir it, adjust salt and bring to a boil.
- If you want more spicy add pepper crushed as per your requirement.
- Add 3-4 tbsp butter to make the soup more tastier.
- If you can manage well , until the stock gets cooked, side by side sauté the vegetables in frying pan and add to the stock.
- For veg, donot add chicken nor chicken stock, instead of diluting cornflour into chicken stock ,dilute into veg stock or water.( if you do not have veg stock) and instead use veg cubes rather than chicken cubes. ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat)
SERVES: 3 Persons.