Fruit custard is the easiest and tastiest dessert , in fact from kids to granny’s almost every one likes it , nahh….! loves it . You can serve custard with fruits or jelly , that also tastes really good , in fact you can experiment with different exotic fruits , as well as combinations, to learn new surprising and wonderful techniques.
You may also like
- 2 tbsp Vanilla flavored Custard powder
- 1/2 liter- 500 ml Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Mixed fruits – Apples , Banana , Chickoo
- Pomegranate , Kiwi , Grapes (seedless) , Strawberry , Mangoes any if your choice
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT CUSTARD
- Mix 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder with 1/4 cup of warm milk ( from 500 ml milk ) and make a smooth paste without forming any lumps. Your Custard paste is ready.
- Boil the remaining milk with 3 tbsp sugar.
- Add the custard paste to the boiling milk stirring continuously until it becomes thick.
- Once it comes to room temperature , refrigerate it.
- Cut fruits of your choice in to small pieces, you can use any seasonal fruits and add 2 -3 chopped fruits to the custard before serving.
- Serve chilled.
Mix fruits just before serving chilled custard.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 Minutes.
SERVES: 3 – 4 Persons.