Sabudana vada is is a crunchy fried snack , its delicious in taste and is time saver as it consumes less time. I like it , in fact love it when its hot and spicy…….
1/2 cup sago ( sabudana )
1 cup boiled potatoes
3 – 4 green chilies crushed
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Few roasted & crushed peanuts
Oil for frying
- Wash the sabudana and soak it in enough water to cover it for about two hours, then drain it.
- Peel the boiled potatoes , add salt , coriander leaves , green chilies , peanuts and sabudana .
- Mix everything , divide into equal portions and shape each portion into a round and flatten it slightly between palms of your hand.
- Heat in oil in pan or kadhai , deep fry the vadas until they are golden brown in color .
- Drain on an absorbent paper, serve hot with red chili chutney or green chutney.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVES: 4 Persons.