Maggi chow is an all time saver when we do not want to cook something with loads of efforts, that’s where Maggi saves us. Technically we just have one or two ways to cook Maggi, that is just boil, drain and sprinkle Maggi masala and slurp it in one go. Where as the other way is saute some veggies tossed in spices and then add Maggi and have it with your loved ones on a lazy afternoon…!!
But here I am going to share a unique Recipe of Maggi Chow inspired from one of my friend from social networking site. Maggi chow is simply unbeatable and has the perfect taste, its basically an adaptation of Indo – Chinese cuisine, a lip smacking delicacy.
If you ask me then I will say that not only it would be loved by you but your kids and elders will love it too if they like having Indo Chinese. Trust me this is a lip smacking and delicious recipe, altogether a very different version of Maggi.
Well I love the masala maggi too with loads of veggies in it and this Maggi chow too. I like both be it masala maggi and maggi chow. I am not able to decide which is more flavorful, that is still a mystery for me. Well decide for your self which one tastes delicious maggi masala with vegetables or maggi chow.
Here is my Recipe of Maggi Chow.
- 2 Maggi Noodles packets
- 2 – 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 2 onions chopped into cube shape
- 2 green capsicum chopped into cube shape
- 1 carrot finely chopped into long strips or cube shape
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp schezwan chutney
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
HOW TO MAKE MAGGI CHOW:
- Boil 3 – 4 cups of water , add Maggie and boil for 2 minutes.
- Drain and wash in running water, place it on a plate and sprinkle 1 tbsp oil and keep aside.
- In a pan , heat 2 tbsp oil , add ginger garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Now add thickly chopped onions, thickly chopped green capsicum, thickly chopped carrot and fry for a minute.
- Add salt, pepper, Maggi masala, soya sauce, vinegar, schezwan chutney and fry for a minute or two.
- Now lastly add boiled Maggi, adjust sauces and other seasoning such as salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well and saute for a minute.
- Serve hot.
- You can add other veggetables too such as red and yellow bell peppers.
- You can even add broccoli or any other vegetables of your choice.
- I chopped carrots into thick cube shaped this time and before I chopped into long thin strips, which ever way you want you can prepare.
- You may even like our simple vegetable maggie click here
PREPARATION TIME: 10 Minutes.
COOKING TIME: 10 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 20 Minutes.
SERVES: 2 Persons.
The below pic is old one, when the recipe was made.