Mango Cream is an easy and quick recipe served as dessert . This recipe is the best to beat the heat in summers . Here is the recipe of a refreshing and eye pleasing dessert .
2 -3 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream ( tropolite cream )
1 cup mangoes chopped into pieces
- Peel the mangoes and remove the mangoes from the pit .
- Place the mangoes and sugar in a food processor and puree it until smooth . ( taste it and if you feel like adding more sugar , then add and blend well )
- Beat the cream with the help of hand blender until light and fluffy . ( I have used tropolite heavy cream , in that sugar is already added , but if you are using any other brand which doesn’t have sugar , then add 2 tbsp or more icing sugar to the cream as per your requirement and then blend until light and fluffy )
- Now in a tall glass , add 2 tbsp mango puree and then add 1- 2 tbsp cream , sprinkle some mango pieces on it .
- Again add mango puree and then cream and sprinkle some mango pieces , repeat one more time the same procedure .
- Chill for 2 hours and serve .
You can add some chopped almonds and pistachios too .
You can add powdered sugar too .
PREPARATION TIME : 10 Minutes .
TOTAL TIME : 15 -20 Minutes .
SERVES : 2 Persons .
Try my other Desserts recipes too.