Cajun Chicken is a delicious , delectable and delicious appetizer , here in this Recipe the chicken pieces are marinated in spices and herbs and then cooked in just few drops of olive oil or clarified butter or Butter .
The Recipe of Cajun Chicken can be made during your keto diet schedule too , as the carbs are low and protein ratio high in this Recipe . So if you are searching for a diet Chicken Recipe or you are most probably a chicken lover and is concerned about health , then this is an apt Recipe for all of you . Here is my easy , delicious recipe of Cajun chicken.
Try my other Keto recipes too
- 400 gms Boneless chicken whole ( thigh portion / breast portion )
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilly flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
HOW TO MAKE CAJUN CHICKEN KETO RECIPE:
- Clean , wash and trim off all the fats on chicken boneless whole ( thigh portion / breast portion ) , and pat dry them each with a kitchen towel.
- In a bowl add , 4 whole chicken boneless pieces , salt , pepper powder , red chilly powder , paprika powder , dried basil , mixed herb , red chilly flakes , onion powder , garlic powder .
- Rub all the herbs and spices well to the chicken boneless portions and marinate it for an hour or 2. Adjust the spice mix according to your preferences .
- In a non stick pan , drizzle olive oil and fry the chicken pieces on medium flame for 10 minutes , flip and fry the other side too and cook until its completely done .
- Serve hot with any kind of fresh salad .
- I have taken boneless chicken thigh portion but if you want you can take breast portions too.
- This Recipe can be served as Keto Recipe according to your nutritionists.
- Chicken boneless in Keto diet has to be ideally breast portion as there is more protein in it than thigh portion , but I prefer thigh over Breast piece as they are soft and juicy , but it depends on your preferences.
- The Cajun Chicken recipe has 3 -4 gm carbs approximately.
- If you are following this Keto diet recipe , then the portions of per servings may vary from person to person.
- Increase or decrease the amount of spices as per your preferences .
- If you are following Keto diet , then you can add coconut oil/butter/clarified butter or extra virgin olive oil, according to your preference.
TOTAL CARBS : 3-4 GM PER SERVING
PREPARATION TIME : 15 – 20 MINUTES. ( PLUS 1 HOUR MARINATION )
SERVES : 4 PERSONS.