Ceasar Salad recipe is a legend among all salads. It is a hit among health conscious people. I made this salad when i was on Keto diet. Caesar Salad. It is named after Mexican Chef Caesar Cardini. This is one of the most famous salad of all time and almost all fancy restaurants have this.
Normally Salads are as we all know a cold dish of various mixture of raw vegetables seasoned with salt , pepper , oil or may be with vinegar or other dressing too accompanied by meat , fish , chicken or other ingredients. But this one is different.
There are many salad recipes this one is easy, quick and delicious too. You can have Caesar Salad during your keto diet too (ketogenic diet) . Here is the easy recipe of Caesar Salad.
Try my other Keto recipes too
CAESAR SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 3-4 tbsp Caesar dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
CAESAR SALAD RECIPE
- Wash thoroughly all the vegetables like green bell pepper , red bell pepper , yellow bell pepper , tomato , onion and chop them into thick cubes.
- Seperately wash lettuce leaves , drain and chop into thick pieces.
- Peel , wash and chop carrot into thick cubes too like chop it into 2 pieces and then cut that into 2 pieces again . Now chop this 4 pieces into thick cubes.
- In a large bowl , add all the cubed vegetables , chopped lettuce leaves , salt , pepper , oil and Caesar dressing.
- Mix everything well and serve cold with any main course or have it as the main dish.
- I have added American Garden’s Caesar dressing , the creamy one but you can add the dressing as per your choice of flavour.
- Per servings of 2 tbsp ( 30 gms ) of Caesar dressing have 2 gms of Carbs.
TOTAL CARBS: 2-3 GRAMS PER SERVING ( Approx )
PREPARATION TIME : 15 MINUTES.
SERVES: 2 PERSONS.