Chilli Cheese Toast
Chilli Cheese Toast is an easy snack that can be made within few minutes with few ingredients and the best part is it is loved by all age groups. You can either make it with brown bread or white bread , the choice is yours. I very well remember that I first had it , in some wedding and since then I tried at home which some how tasted the same, yummiest. I am sure you gonna love it.
Chilli Cheese Toast is such a scrumptious snack that you can serve to your unexpected guests too , as it gets ready in no time. Chilli Cheese Toast is the yummiest recipe , you can serve as a snack at tea time or during breakfast.
You may also like
- 4 white bread / brown bread slices
- 1/4 tsp mixed herbs
- Few chilly flakes
- 1 nos finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 green capsicum chopped
- 12 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/8 tsp pepper powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1//2 cup mozzarella /pizza cheese
- 1/2 cup processed cheese
- Salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE CHILLY CHEESE TOAST
- Toast the bread slices on tawa or non stick pan .
- Add grated processed cheese ( i have used Britannia cheese block , but you can use which ever brand you like ) , pizza cheese ( i have used Go pizza cheese but you can use any brand you like) , salt, pepper , chopped capsicum , chopped red bell pepper, pepper powder, chilly flakes , mixed herbs, green chilly chopped . Mix all the ingredients , adjust the seasonings if required .
- Apply butter on each slightly toasted white / brown bread .
- Now evenly spread the prepared mixture of cheese on bread.
- Sprinkle some more grated cheese , chilly flakes and mixed herbs.
- Place all the bread in baking tray and bake them in preheat oven for 6-7 minutes at 180 degree C. ( preheat over at 160 degree for 5 minutes)
- Serve Chilli Cheese Toast hot during tea or breakfast time.
- You can add boiled corns too , if you like.
- In Fact you can add all three coloured capsicum for more added flavor.
- You can even add veggies as per your choice.
- You can add grated paneer or shredded boiled chicken too for best flavours.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 – 15 Minutes.
SERVES: 3 PERSONS.