Mutton Seekh Kabab Rolls
Classic Mutton Kabab Seekh Rolls /Wraps are really easy and its taste is simply astonishing , I have named these wraps , classic mutton seekh rolls because I have used wheat flour dough for parathas instead of all purpose flour wraps, in fact as far as I remember the classic ones till date you will get Mutton seekh kabab with wheat flour parathas.
Since the time I am having it , Seekhs have been served with wheat parathas only, go down the most popular lanes, be it to Mohammed Ali road, or Jogeshwari to name a few, there Seekhs are being served with the parathas made with wheat flour and trust me they simply taste awesome so I wanted to make wraps with a bit fusion but with the classic taste intact.So I came to the conclusion that if I served with maida ( all purpose flour)wraps, it would not be fair with the classic way, here my recipe is just “the old story served in new package”….I mean the same Mutton Seekh served with wheat dough prepared parathas but just in the form of wraps.
Seekhs are served with parathas and coriander and mint chutney with raw onion rings….and people have it taking small bites of Paratha with Seekh chunks , dipped into coriander mint chutney , so I thought why not transform the whole idea into a wrap with the same ingredients.
- 4 Parathas
- 4 – 5 tbsp Coriander and mint chutney
- 2 medium sized onions
- 4- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
HOW TO MAKE SEEKH KABAB ROLLS
- Prepare Seekh Kababs. click here for seekh kebab recipe
- Wash and chop onions into thin ring slices and soak in water for 5 – 10 Minutes, drain through strainer and keep aside.
- Knead wheat flour into dough and make Parathas.
- Once the parathas are ready, place one Paratha on serving plate.
- Add 1 tbsp mayonnaise vertically on the Paratha .
- Now add 1 tbsp coriander and mint chutney click here for coriander chutney recipe next to mayonnaise ( vertically) on the Paratha.
- Now chop 1 prepared mutton seekh into 1 inch thick piece and place them in the middle of the paratha on mayonnaise and coriander mint chutney.
- Lastly top the mutton Seekh with fresh crunchy raw onions and roll tightly into a wrap.
- Another option is you can make parathas/wraps with all purpose flour(maida) instead of wheat flour depending upon your choice of wrap.
- For variation you can add grated cabbage, carrots, pepper, salt, oregano flakes and red chilly flakes in mayonnaise, mix everything well and then place it on parathas.
- Best when served in wheat Prarathas.
- Subscribe my Youtube Channel for video recipes by clicking here
PREPARATION TIME: 15 Minutes. ( extra time for parathas and seekhs)
SERVES: 4 Persons.