Onion fritters which is well known as pyaz ke pakode is one of my favorite snack among the list of of pakodas ( fritters). In fact I make onion fritters in two ways, here I am posting one of them. Onion fritters are also teamed with red chili chutney or tomato ketchup or any other of your choice over tea and is enjoyed during monsoons. Here is the recipe of pyaz ke pakode
- In gram flour,add all the mentioned ingredients except oil and mix well. Now start to sprinkle water and mix every thing together. Go easy on water as onion and salt release water too.
- Adjust salt and other seasoning if required.
- Pre heat the oil in kadhai and keep on medium heat ,drop around small amount of this prepared mixture in oil with hand or spoon, make 6 – 7 pakode in a batch .
- Make pakode of your desired size like small or medium and cook until all sides are golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and cook the remaining pakoda in batches.
- Serve hot with red chutney or coriander chutney along tea.