This is a very simple & easy to make recipe using cauliflower with potatoes. Perfect when served with chapatis ( Indian flat bread) or parathas, totally Indian cuisne….with desi spicies.
· ¼ tsp cumin seeds
· ¼ tsp mustard seeds
· Pinch of turmeric
· Pinch of asafoetida powder ( hing powder)
· 1 chopped tomato
· 250 gm cauliflower (gobi) , broken into small florets
· 2 potatoes, cubed
· 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
· 1 ½ tsp red chilli powder
· Coriander leaves for garnishing
· Salt to taste
1. Heat oil, toss in some mustard & cumin seeds, let it splutter, add asafoetida powder & ginger, fry for some time.
2. Now add chopped tomato & fry till it becomes soft.
3. Add the potatoes, cauliflower (gobi), salt , turmeric powder& red chilli powder, cover & cook till its completly done.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves.
PEPARATION TIME : 30 mins.
SERVES: 2 -3 persons.